888 Casino VIP
up to $1500T & C Apply
$/£1000T & C Apply
PayPal Casinos – A Gambler's Guide to Using PayPal
Undisputedly PayPal has been rated by many as the most trusted as well as the most widely used financial service provider on the internet. It is available in almost all the countries of the world, except for some few restrictions on some countries.
PayPal is not only used to buy items or services on the internet, it can also be used as a payment option on most online casinos.
What is PayPal?
PayPal just like Neteller and Skrill, is an e-wallet which allows its users to pay for goods and services on the internet. It has more than 240 million users on its platforms across the world and they have testified to its reliability and convenience.
Why play at PayPal online casinos?
- Making use of PayPal ensure a faster transaction on the website
- It is also trusted, secure and recognized across the world as a credible payment option.
- It is quite easily accessible
- You don’t have to necessary give out your sensitive information to 3rd party websites such as the online casinos.
- The payment system also supports both mobile and desktop devices.
- The customer care service is top-notch and irrespective of where you are, there will always be someone to attend to you.
How to open a PayPal account
You will only need a few minute to open a PayPal account. To do this you will be required to provide basic information about yourself, which include your name and your address.
Then you will also be expected to link your PayPal account with either your bank account or a card.
The moment the process is completed, which may not take more than 10 minutes, you can then begin to use your account of PayPal online casinos. Your email address and PayPal password will be your login details.
Payment and Withdrawal at PayPal Casinos
Making deposit with your PayPal account on online casino is quite easy. Once you navigate to the payment page on the website, select the PayPal option. You will then be re-directed to a page where you can fill in your login details and then access your account to complete the transaction.
PayPal will not charge you on transactions made on their platform, but you need to note that your financial institution might charge you.
So it is better to consult with your bank to confirm the charges on every transaction before proceeding to make use of the E-wallet.
While most of the available online casinos will allow you to make deposit with PayPal, not all of them will give you the option of withdrawing your funds with the e-wallet. It is recommended that you confirm this before choosing the option.
In most cases though, this depends on the country you are operating from, as some countries of the world are restricted from receiving payment through PayPal.
But in a situation whereby you are allowed to make withdrawal with the e-wallet, it is just as simple as other payment methods. All you need to do is select PayPal as the withdrawal option, then you set the amount you want to withdraw and then wait some few moment for the transaction to be processed.
Most e-wallets have fast transaction, especially when compared with other payment methods.
However players should note that it may take between 1 to 2 business days before the withdrawn amount reflects in their bank account, though the deposit is mostly instantaneous.
PayPal customer assistance is one of the best in the industry. Apart from the fact that the website is loaded with information and queries that could assist you with your issues, you can as well get in touch with customer care assistants 24/7 who are always willing to help you resolve whatever problems you are facing making use of their platform.
Advantages of PayPal
- It is a simple payment option that makes online transaction easy to process. Using this option will also give you the freedom of safe guarding your personal information, which is not obtainable with some other payment systems.
- You can track your many transactions on the system as well. All you need to do is login into your account and browse through how your money is being spent on the platform.
- The system allows users to have more than 1 card in their wallet. And with so much ease, you can switch between cards.
- This payment option is restricted for gamblers in the United States of America, Canada and Australia